Grab tickets to: Sp0oky Empire Halloween 2019
for the Spooky Exclusive print release of Penumbra!
I thoroughly enjoyed this book. There's a lot of action packed into the small space. Time travel. Bizarro. There's a good haunting atmosphere here that adds to the complexity of the story. I'd highly recommend this to any horror fan and can't wait to read more.
- Jeremy Simons - Author of Buried Alive, Untold Tale, published works in The Horror Zine & Pyschopomp
A powerful and compelling writer. She weaves her story with an effective, convincing, irresistible style. Her mastery of prose kept me turning pages for three hours I didn’t realize had gone by. I recommend Motherhood to those who love a good story. This one is written by an artist.
- Rafael - Author of They Cried Wolf, The Huntsman
Williams pulls no punches, she fully commits to the story. I found myself turning pages, until the book was done - in one sitting. That hasn't happened to me in years. I wish I had the words to describe the journey Williams will take you on.
- C.J. Perry - Author of Dark Communion: Godswar Chronicles Book One
Scared of Motherhood? You should be. The book has twists you don't expect which keep it interesting to the end.
- Wim Verveen – Author of Indexed: The End of Social Media
The most emotionally engaging book I've read in a long time. If that's the kind of read you're looking for, you need to get this.
- Katherine Bryant – Author of Branna’s Song: The Coldwood Saga Book One, Taste So Good, Progress
This is a talented writer and I cannot wait for more. I'm putting Lindsey Williams on my watch list.
- R.G. Westerman – Author of The Rising Ash Series, The Dream Walker Series
The character growth was exceptionally well done and I can't say I didn't learn a thing or two reading "Motherhood" which, in the end, is precisely the point of writing.
- Rob Johnson - Author of Habeus Corpus
The intriguing plot and progressive scenes keep the pages turning. As the author winds her way toward a conclusion, she keeps me guessing how Motherhood can possibly resolve. This skill, alone, earns high marks in my book. My author litmus test is if I would read more of their work. For Lindsey Williams, the answer to that is “you bet”.
- Lisa Redfern – Author of Haylee and the Traveler’s Stone Trilogy
The plot and action are fantastic. Loved it!
- Bartholomew Aloiscious - Author of Mary Anna’s Journal
A unique, well-written story.
- Laurie Gardiner - Author of Tranquility
Creepy, quick read. Paced well and had a satisfying conclusion.
- David Jones - Author of Children of a Doomed Sun: The Skylance Saga Book One
Bringing Baby Home
There is something wrong with you girl.
- Billy Christian - Author of The Highway in A Journey of Words Anthology
Oh yeah...thts aaawwwsuuum...DISCOVERED ANOTHR NEW WRITER...who rcks hard enuf 2 hurt...MUST READ IF U LIKE IT TWSTD...
Fountain of Youth
An interesting piece that's for sure… like Christianity meets mad science…
- Christopher Broom - Author of Through the Eyes of Another
An interesting statement on fanaticism and invasion of other people's bodies because we can. Creepy.
- Denise Longrie - Author of Always Coming Home
This short story is riveting. Kept my attention and makes me want more!
- Patricia M. Bryce – Author of the Forged Series
A great, suspenseful read with a twist and a satisfying ending. You will not be disappointed.
- A.B. Penner – Author of A Promise, Rising From Ashes
Twisted: A Horror Anthology
What horror is supposed to deliver in my opinion.
- Wim Verveen - Author of Karel en de elementen
The writing is good. It really is. While not what I was hoping it was not the worst thing that I have ever read.
- Deliaria Davis - Author of The Mistress of the Vampires
Definitely delivers on twisted minds doing twisted things.
- K.N. Johnson - Author in A Journey of Words